Exchanger Industries is a designer and manufacturer of world wide custom heat transfer equipment for the global oil, natural gas, and petrochemical industries. Since our incorporation in 1961, we have grown extensively to be recognized as a world leader in thermal heat transfer technology, and one of the largest manufacturers of heat exchangers in Canada.
Exchanger Industries is committed to strive for excellence in the design and manufacture of shell and tube, and air-cooled heat exchangers.
We will achieve this by;
- Applying technically sound practices
- Sustaining a profitable, competitive and productive organization
- Providing a safe working environment
- Taking pride, ownership, and enjoyment in our work
- Communicating clearly and effectively
- Providing a high level of professionalism, quality, service, and value to our clientele
- Continually improving our procedures, skills, and knowledge
- Interacting and functioning successfully as a TEAM
As a company, we have grown through the years and developed a wide spectrum of diverse construction and design experience. We have enhanced our production and engineering capabilities, a few examples of which are:
- Automated drilling machines instructed by our AutoCAD facilities
- Latest CAD and Inventor 3-D technology
- CNC machinery
- Ongoing drilling development program
- 50% increase in shop space
- Weld procedure development
- Modern sandblast and indoor paint facilities
- Welding machines and equipment
- Additional personnel
- Office expansion
With these items, our ability to handle large contracts has become our trademark.
Speak to representative about how Exchanger Industries can help your business. Please fill out the form below and a sales rep will get in touch with you.